1 building; 2 days; 300+ workshops, drop-ins, talks, performances; 10,000 participants; loads of fun.
Venue Cymru will host an explosion of arts and literature workshops and events in January 2019, with the return of take pART. Following on from last year’s hugely successful event’ which attracted some 10,000 people through Venue Cymru’s doors, take pART 10 is looking to be even bigger and better than ever before!
take pART is aimed at the 0 to 18-years-old age group, but previous weekends have seen parents, grandparents and even great-grandparents getting involved in workshops and craft sessions that take place throughout Venue Cymru.
- Sarah McIntyre, Dinosaur Firefighters
- Philip Reeve, Moving Cities & Singing Spacetrains
- Aardman Film Screening and Q&A with Jim Parkyn
- Aardman Model Making / Storyboarding Workshops
- S4C's Cyw
- Lloyd Macey Musical Theatre workshops
- Dr Ronx
- Gore & Glam Make-up sessions
- Spark! Drummers workshops
- Kjartan Poskitt, Murderous Maths Magic / Mind Blowing Numbers
- Philip Reeve & Sarah McIntyre, Pugs of the Frozen North!
- JAKe, 'How to Draw' workshops