Snooker’s biggest stars will once again head to Venue Cymru, March 19th to 24th 2019, as Llandudno stages the new Coral Tour Championship for the first time.
The Coral Tour Championship is a new event in the same series. Only the leading eight players on the 2018/19 season one year ranking list will qualify, so it will be an elite field of the best cue kings on the planet.
Last season’s Ladbrokes Players Championship in Llandudno was won by Ronnie O’Sullivan, beating Shaun Murphy in the final. Also in the field were the likes of Mark Selby, Judd Trump, John Higgins and Mark Williams.
The 2019 tournament offers a top prize of £150,000 from a total prize fund of £375,000.
- Afternoon: QF3 Trump v Williams | QF2 Robertson v Selby
- Evening: QF4 O’Sullivan v Bingham | QF2* Robertson v Selby
- Afternoon: QF3* Trump v Williams | QF1 Allen v Wilson
- Evening: QF4* O’Sullivan v Bingham | QF1* Allen v Wilson
Thursday Table 1
- Afternoon: SF2
- Evening: SF2*
Friday Table 1
- Afternoon: SF1
- Evening: SF1*
Saturday Table 1
- Afternoon: No play
- Evening: 1st session of Final
Sunday Table 1
- Afternoon: 2nd session of final
- Evening: Final session*