Due to the ongoing government restrictions Venue Cymru and Theatr Colwyn are currently closed, this includes our onsite Ticketing Offices. During this time Venue Cymru will be utilised as a field hospital to provide an additional 300 plus beds to support Betsi Cadwalder University Health Board's response to Covid-19. For more information - https://cutt.ly/Mt94EgD.
Our team continue to work closely with our visiting companies to reschedule events in to the later part of the year or in to 2021. Please keep an eye on this page and we will continue to update it as we have further information.
- Aida (17 March) - CANCELLED
- Ben Fogle (18 March) - RESCHEDULED 2 Oct 2020
- The Elvis Years (19 March) - RESCHEDULED 11 July 2021
- Paul Carrack (20 March) - RESCHEDULED 14 Aug 2020
- The Bootleg Beatles (21 March) - RESCHEDULED 10 April 2021
- BBC NOW Family Concert (22 March) - CANCELLED
- Zog (3-5 April) - RESCHEDULED 18-20 September 2020
- Rumours of Fleetwood Mac (11 April) - RESCHEDULED 4 August 2020
- Beautiful (14-18 April) - CANCELLED
- Remembering the Oscars (21 April) - RESCHEDULED 4 May 2021
- Banff Mountain Film Festival (23 April) - RESCHEDULED 26 September 2020
- Luke Evans (30 April) - RESCHEDULED 14 January 2021
- Everybody's Talking About Jamie (5-9 May) - POSTPONED, rescheduled date to be confirmed.
- Paul Weller (12 May) - RESCHEDULED 9 March 2021
- An Audience with Liverpool Legends (16 May) - RESCHEDULED 6 May 2021
- Anything for Love (23 May) - RESCHEDULED 17 September 2020
- Milkshake (24 May) - POSTPONED, rescheduled date to be confirmed.
- ELO Again (28 May) - RESCHEDULED 13 February 2021
- Al Murray (29th May) - RESCHEDULED 1 October 2020
- Footloose (1-6 June) - RESCHEDULED 25-30 January 2021.
- Buddy, The Buddy Holly Story (8-9 June) - POSTPONED, new date to be confirmed.
- Whitney Queen of the Night (13 June) - RESCHEDULED 14 February 2021
- Money for Nothing (18 June) - RESCHEDULED 5 May 2021
- The Sound of Springsteen (19 June) - RESCHEDULED 20 February 2021
- Jane McDonald (25 June) - RESCHEDULED 5 September 2021
- The Ladyboys of Bangkok (29 June) - RESCHEDULED 17 June 2021
- The Simon & Garfunkel Story (23 July) - RESCHEDULED 7 July 2021
- Collabro (16 October) - RESCHEDULED 10 October 2021
- Strictly Ballroom (25-30 Jan 2021) - RESCHEDULED 24-29 Jan 2022
How to contact us
If you have a general ticketing enquiry, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Email enquiries are being answered during our current opening hours, Monday to Friday 9.45am – 5.45pm (closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays). We can also be contacted on our usual number 01492 872000, however we are operating with a smaller team than usual who are all working remotely so we do ask you to bear with us at this time and contact us by email where possible.
If you have a ticket for a forthcoming event
Ticket holders will be notified via email (please keep an eye on your junk folders, just in case) from their point of purchase about any re-scheduling and when new dates have been confirmed. All tickets will be valid for any re-scheduled dates and customers will not need to take any action, so hold onto your tickets and we'll look forward to seeing you on the new date.
If an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be notified and information about refunds will be sent to you directly. Refunds will be the face value of your ticket, excluding administration fees, theatre levy, postage/special delivery fee or booking protect. If we don't have an email on your account we will call or write to you as soon as possible. This may take a little longer but we assure you we will be in touch.
If you are enquiring about the status of your tickets and purchased via Ticketmaster, See Tickets or other another ticket agent please contact them directly via their customer service helpdesks.
Updates on events and venue status can be found on this page. This page will be continually edited with any new information received. If you’re enquiring about an event that isn’t yet showing an update or is showing as postponed, this indicates that we have not yet been able to confirm a new date from the event promoter but we are working to do this as quickly as possible. We are unable to answer questions about individual event statuses but will keep this page updated with details on any affected events as information becomes available. We appreciate that this may be frustrating for customers and apologise for any inconvenience caused. As soon as we do have additional information, it will be shared.
We ask you kindly to bear with us during these uncertain times. The team here at Venue Cymru and Theatr Colwyn very much appreciate your patience and support.
Stay well and safe and we hope to welcome you back to our venues in the near future.